Thursday, January 5, 2017

Super Easy Hot Chocolate Oatmeal Recipe

Today is a SNOW DAY, so the kids get to sleep in, and I get to make something super special for Breakfast!!!

http://yopullthru.blogspot.com/2017/01/super-easy-hot-chocolate-oatmeal-recipe.htmlWe could have had cereal w/ a little sprinkle of powered sugar on top (you know, like SNOW), we could have had snowflake shaped eggs, or french toast, but I decided I wanted to try a SUPER EASY & SUPER YUMMY NEW breakfast idea!!! I honestly don't know if this is a THING, and if it isn't - it SOOOoooo should be. My kids agree!!!


What you need:
* Instant Oatmeal (we use Quaker Gluten Free)
* 1 packet of your favorite Hot Chocolate Mix (we use Swiss Miss)
* Water or Milk
* Salt (to taste)
All I did was make my instant oatmeal as usual (the instructions are on the container).
The only thing different that did was add a 1/2 packet of the Hot Chocolate Mix per serving.
 
 See - I told you it was easy!!! There's nothing to it!

Please let me know if you make this and how you and yours like it!

p.s. What other things do you like to put in your oatmeal? Please let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment