Friday, August 21, 2015

Mustache Embellishment : FREE Pattern : Happy National Men's Grooming Day!

It's National Men's Grooming Day, so
I "mustache" you...

do you still use the cardboard paper cozys on your coffees & other drinks?

If so, please consider using a reusable one instead. They're environmentally friendly, and most of them are cute, trendy, or very coordinating/customizable.
It's been years since I first purchased one, and believe it or not, my first one purchased is still my fave!
I'm so excited I can finally create these for friends, family, and YOU!
I used the 15min coffee cozy pattern by ImFrayedKnot.com for the base that is pictured. And I came up with the little mustache design on my own.


Disclaimer:
Please don't copy or distribute any patterns or photos on this blog in any shape or form. Please DO NOT repost and/or sell this pattern as your own.
You're free to sell things you make from this pattern, I just ask that you link back to this post on your listing.
If you'd like to use one of my images for a link-back please leave me a comment..


If you'd like to make your own mustache to put on just about anything, here's what I did:
Chain 13
Sc in 2nd ch from hook
Dc next 2 ch
Tc
Hdc
Sl st
Hdc
Tc
Dc next 2 ch
Sc
Sl st in last ch
Fasten off
Weave in ends

The stache above I scrunched together and sewed it all the way around.
Although if you wanted a thinner stache, you could just attach as is.
I decided to only attach the center on this one, so the edges kind of curl out.

P.S. This pattern has only been proofed and crocheted by me, so if you find mistakes, please let me know.

See, even girls can celebrate today!
Thanks so much for trying my pattern and visiting my blog!

Until next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment