Monday, January 2, 2017

Mindful Monday - #1

"It takes a little bit of mindfulness and a little bit of attention to others to be a good listener, which helps cultivate emotional nurturing and engagement." Deepak Chopra
One thing that I learned when in my deepest darkest depression is the practice of mindfulness. On Mondays I hope to offer a quote, and idea, an affirmation or something to keep all of us mindful and living in the present.

I hope you'll join me. Please let me know in the comments if you'd like a quote or idea to be featured. Also, let me know how being mindful has helped you in your life too!

:Disclaimer:

I am not an expert on any topic, especially the topic of mental health.
The information provided using this web site is only intended to be an account of my struggles and actions to overcome severe depression and anxiety.
I hope you are entertained by my stories, inspired by my craftiness, and decide to follow along in my constant journey of positive mental health.
This blog is not intended to take the place of professional medical/mental help. 
What has helped me may offer a glimmer of hope to you. My ultimate desire is to let you know that you are not alone, although you feel that you are.
Please know, that it is never too late to seek out the help you need to make your life better!




No comments:

Post a Comment